The fastest, most efficient and easiest way to sand all timber, parquetry and cork flooring, enabling you to give a superior finish to your customer’s floor, and also works on concrete, marble, terrazzo or any other natural stone finishes. Allows for the timber floor to be left level with a very smooth finish.
The Timba is able to do the work of three different machines in the one Timber sanding machine
– Smooth and flatten flooring better than a belt sander
– Finish the floor like a single disc machine
– Sand very close to the border of the wall like an edging machine
- Sand with smoothness and consistency not able to be matched with a belt sander.
- Avoid chatter or gouge marks, thanks to a well balanced planetary sanding head.
- Onboard dust extraction making all-sanding virtually dust free.
- Multi-directional wheels used to balance the machine.
- Able to sand within 10mm of skirting boards.
- Easy transportation.
- With a simple change of the head, you can do floor preparation, grind concrete and stone flooring or simply clean and buff/polish floors.
Speed Motor (RPM)
Speed Tools (RPM)
Working Section (mm)
Tool Size (mm)
Vacuum Tank (lt)
- Timba VS
meet the family
Timber Sanding machines
Download the Klindex full Brochure Here
Checkout the complete range of Klindex timber floor sanding machines and explore the best picks for your requirement
Watch how our machines grind and polish different floors
The Klindex range of grinding machines are specially designed to suit all types of flooring or benches, making them one the most versatile machinery ranges available on the market today with full metal gearing the machines are designed with a clear focus on the needs of the customer.