Productivity per hour
A revolutionary, multi-purpose machine that has changed the way floors are ground, honed, polished and cleaned. The Levighetor is a breakthrough machine for the professional looking to enter the flooring industry, due to its wide range of capabilities. The Levighetor 650 is able to work comfortably in small to mid-size areas with all types of hard flooring surfaces. Its powerful 4hp motor and 500mm work section enables quick and productive floor grinding, polishing, honing, cleaning, sanding and more with greater maneuverability and versatility than any other flooring machine in the world.
- Best selling grinding machine in the world
- Comes with planetary K1500 with a 20”/500mm working section and 8”/200mm tool holders
- Ideal to work in apartments and narrow areas like bathrooms and kitchens
- The only mono-phase machine in the world that can work with additional weights for a total of up to 160kg (350lbs)
- Klindex’s patented 360° directional wheels that allow the machine to move any direction
- Extremely strong metal gear system within the Planetario head without a belt driven system that is subject to breaking.
- Low noise levels in order to work on any site
- 650mm working width with 3 large size 200mm tools
- Speed of tools ranging from 1000rpm
Key Features and Capabilities
MOST VERSATILE MACHINE
The Levighetor 650 can be introduced as the most versatile flooring machine in the world. With Levighetor 650 you can grind and polish any floor type, bush hammering on concrete, light restoration with diamond pads, grinding epoxy paint off on concrete, do anti-slip flooring or floor cleaning with soft brushes.
Large Working section
Working section 500mm with 3 number of 200mm tools. Smaller the tools, lesser the performance. Levighetor 650 is the best selling 3 headed grinding machine in the world.
ADDITIONAL EXTRA WEIGHTS
The Levighetor 650 can be inserted with additional optional weights which makes the machine to cut deeper more effectively than any other machine in the market. Its the only mono-phase machine in the world that can work with additional weights for a total of up to 160kg (350lbs).
The Top version includes Planetary K1500, 18L water tank, pad holder, nylon brush, multi-directional wheels, standard wheels and 200mm velcro based pad holder.
Klindex’s patented 360° directional wheels that allow the machine to move any direction.
The old belt system was replaced by strong gear box with thermo-hardened steel gears for a longer life and omit breakage.
meet the family
Download the Levighetor brochure Here
Checkout the complete range of levighetor series floor grinding machines and explore the best picks for your floor
Watch how our machines grind and polish different floors
The Klindex range of grinding machines are specially designed to suit all types of flooring or benches, making them one the most versatile machinery ranges available on the market today with full metal gearing the machines are designed with a clear focus on the needs of the customer.
our valued customers
Our clients include small to large floor treatment, restoration and cleaning companies around the world. We are incredibly proud of the diversity of clients and client solutions we have been able to provide.